St Jude's Care prides itself on providing first class care for every client within their own homes 365 days a year; our clients have a range of needs from companionship to mental health, learning disabilities and palliative care needs.
We are recruiting for part-time delivery drivers to deliver hot and chilled meals to our clients predominately in Weymouth and Portland. You will be required to work on a rotational shift basis 2 ½ hours a day between the hours of 11am to 2:30pm which may include bank holidays and weekends.
We are looking for people who are able to both individually and as part of a team, provide first class customer service to all clients receiving meals.
Your daily duties will include:
• Safely loading and unloading the vehicle with meals that match the delivery schedule
• Delivering meals to the right client at the right time
• Maintain accurate records including daily/weekly timesheets, delivery logs and report any missed or delayed deliveries to the office in a timely manner.
• Assist in keeping the delivery areas clean and tidy at all times.
• Use of a vehicle for work (with fuel provided, no travel costs or wear and tear on your own vehicle)
• Free uniform and stationery
• Pay at £7.50ph Monday-Friday, £8ph on weekends, time and a half on Bank Holidays
• Agreed weekly working pattern (to provide work/life balance)
• Full clean driving license
• DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Certificate.
• Previous customer service experience and good communication skills
Apply today to start your career with St Jude’s Care Ltd