About St Jude's Care
One of the reasons we decided to start our own care business is because we’ve had first-hand experience of receiving home care, which is why we really are determined to ‘care about your care’ and aim to deliver a personal service which will offer you the best care services for your needs.
As a family run company who pride themselves on ensuring the personal touch for anyone who uses our services. We have over 30 years of experience of providing nursing and general social care and pride ourselves on being very focused business providing individual quality care.
What makes us different from the rest?
You will always receive the highest level of service and care. We pride ourselves on it. Cutting corners is not in our DNA.
Unlike many other care providers we will ensure you have the same carer throughout your care journey. This is something that stands us apart.
We will always tailor the care service entirely to your needs. It will adapt and grow as your care needs change.
We have experience of looking after a wide variety of clients and the following are just some of the people who might benefit from our care services.
- An elderly person for whom daily life would be much easier to have someone on hand to help, whether it’s washing, cleaning, cooking or just the security of not living alone (the just in case) or companionship
- A couple who may need support to look after one/other partner during a period of ill health
- Someone who is being discharged from hospital and they or their family would like the added security of someone being with them until they regain their independence
- Someone who can no longer manage at home on their own – through our live-in care service we can provide a trained carer to enable the person to stay at home and maintain their level of independence and home comforts, at a cost that is comparable to care home costs
- Someone with long term needs or disability who needs support in their own home
- A young person needing some extra support to develop their future at university
Nothing is more important to use than providing a reliable home care solution that works for you and your family.
St Jude’s Care can provide domiciliary care predominately within the Weymouth and Portland area. However there are no geographical boundaries for live in care, whether it’s Weymouth, Portland, North Dorset or across the South Coast.