What does round-the-clock care at St Jude's mean?
We understand that sometimes accidents can happen and loved ones might not be on hand to help. St Jude's Care can get care put in place to make sure that you have the support you need without fuss or delay. We can have a carer to you within hours. We can then work together to put a longer term carer in place, if needed. Our care commitment to you:
- Dedicated 24 hour telephone numbers when you need help
- A trained, DBS checked, care-worker is sent to assist immediately
- All emergencies are responded to immediately.
- We can help with returns to and from hospital should specialist transportation be required
- Our maintenance team can assist with emergency household repairs
Call our 24 hour helpline to speak to one of our Care Team now. 01305 779888